Thursday, April 30, 2009

Change of Heart.

Teardrops run down my cheek as I realize all of my mistakes.I can't help but feel as if i have failed time and time again.But then I remember you learn from your mistakes.People may say distasteful words towards me, but I say ''I don't give a dam''.I'am recovering as well as healing my heart & soul.I'am striving to achieve all my goals.If my friends are true they will support me, if differently it's okay people have their own mind, own opinions, and own beliefs. They should be true to what they stand for.I'am ''only me'' and I don't intend of being anything but ''me''.My sincere apoligies to the ones I have hurt in my past and I hope someday you could forgive the girl who was lost and broken.Live life to your fullest and love others who love you.I appriciate those who have read this meaningful writing of mine. It means so much to me having my boyfriend Alec and my dearest friends by my side.Much love♥

No comments:

Post a Comment