Thursday, September 3, 2009

Red Rose

I lay in bed sick. Unsure of the illness, nonetheless. Coughing with a slight fever. Laying here I listen to my playlist. Relaxing and enjoying the sweet sound of music. I feel the air slightly through my window, I can see it, I can see it, I swear. Only through the Red Rose canopy. My heart is pounding regulary and my eyes are blinking the same. In that case, why does my mother insist on giving me so much medication. For I only desire natural remedies from Organic stores. However I do appriciate her concern. Earlier my sweetheart brought me soup, bread, and Sunny D. He is quite the generous fellow. I gave him a few pecks on his lips, but was cautious , not intending to give my illness. He knows how to light up my world. I feel blessed to have such a caring fiance. God I give you many thanks for my sweetheart and my loving family. I should fall asleep soon with the breeze blowing gently on the Red Rose Canopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment