Monday, May 17, 2010

My heart beat.

For so many years I believed I could never achieve my goals, but now I am graduating high school and my self esteem has rose. I have blossomed into a beautiful young woman and yes I am letting the world know it. Before I let people push me around and I had no belief that I would do well. I did a lot of stupid things, but I have learned from each one of them. I felt that my own family didn't believe in me. I looked up to all the wrong people in order to find myself. I dated the wrong men to feel loved. I abused my body. Till this day I feel that my own flesh & blood don't believe in me. It breaks my heart and always has, but the one thing that always keeps me going is God, my friends, my fiancee, some family, and my Grandmother Linda Sandoval who passed several years ago, but she lives still within my heart. I want to thank all of you who have believed in me and helped me become true to myself. You know who you are. From all my lessons learned I do believe I will graduate college with my  Master's in Mass Communication and that someday I will marry and be a wonderful wife & mother.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment