Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 has finally arrived!

 Overall 2009 was a challenging year for me. I experienced heartache, pain, and suffering, but also experienced love. I met new people, traveled new places, read new books, but most importantly, I found my true inner self. I realized life is a precious gift and It shouldn't be wasted on fear. I overcame many fears and even rock climbed a 44 foot wall. Based on this experience I came to realize life is just like rock climbing, it gets tough in certain places, but if you overcome it, you will reach the top! I felt so moved by this! I now feel as long as I try I can pursue anything! I have gained a lot of self confidence and my goals are being pursued! I have control over my own life and I will longer tolerate being taken for granted. I give praise and thanks to my family, my fiance Alec Montelongo, my dear friends, and those who have helped me grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment