Saturday, January 23, 2010

Better days.



I've made my mistakes, I've hit rock bottom, I've stumbled upon many broken roads, but in the end I lifted my wings and flew again. It was harder than hell and tougher than stone, but I managed. People say I am a bad person, a slut, and a girl with no self esteem, but they are wrong. They don't know my life story or what I have been through. Only God can judge. I have built a wall with respect for my dignity and love for my heart. I am a changed young lady. I have lost many friends, but I have realized this was because I finally stood my ground and didn't let people walk over me like carpet. I can't please everyone, sorry. I have learned my lesson and I appreciate my friends who love, who understand, and are who helping me get through this. I know my past, I know my present, and I am looking forward to these better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment