Monday, November 9, 2009

Blueberry Pancakes

Sitting, waiting, wishing for the day to draw nearer. The autumn leaves fall with brillant color and the river still carries its fish with a lighter flow of water. Three more seasons I await. Coffee and blueberry pancakes are comforting during these short days. I wake up everything morning with a rich smile and modivation to do well in my classes. Learning keeps me going and my mind fresh. Graduation awaits me as well in three seasons. My wedding also awaits near in these three seasons. White dress, white flats, diamond ring, and the most handsome groom. As those three seasons draw nearer my hair will grow much longer, my mind will become richer with knowledge, and my plan will be set. Patience is the key virtue. Tick tock tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment