Sunday, November 1, 2009

You gave me reason to live.

You told me you would never be back, that this would be for the best. I ran far far away. I cut deeper. I cried longer. I ate less. Became weak. I am ashamed of it all. I broke hearts with my broken pieces. I made love to men I barely knew. It's like my heart of gold turned to dust in a matter of days. All my morals slipped through my finger tips. Then you came back. You wrote, " I am sorry for everything. I hope he treats you well". I was dumbfounded. Speechless more like. I then wrote you, called you, talked to you, met up with you. You swept me back into your arms and told me you needed me, that you love me, couldn't live without me. Till this day these memories float around my head like fish in the sea. Always there to stay. You give me reason to live. Thank you for coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment