Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unspoken words.

Yeah, I am here. My heart is beating and my blood is racing. I can feel my thoughts overpowering my unspoken words. I dread time when I am alone. When I think and think. People say I am crazy, so I let them think what they want. Part of my believes I am, but honestly isn't there is a little crazy in us all? When I fully succeed in finding happiness it always draws backward and leads to emptiness. I know there is something missing. Pretty much a part of me is missing. Such as a lung, a heart, a kidney, something. I dig through my thoughts, run through the streets, sing out my lungs, but nothing. I want to scream! My hands are trembling, my cheeks are pale, and my heart is pounding. I need you, I need you, I simply need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment